Stencil Pro Tutorial

Wednesday, June 3, 2009




Has everyone seen Leslie Hammer's Stencil Pro tutorial linked on the savegocco.com website?  It's a great "gocco alternative" lesson on how to adapt Stencil Pro to P.G.  Leslie is an amazing graphic artist from Oak Park (just outside of Chicago) who specializes in custom wedding invites. She's busy with a etsy shop, a blog, a sister blog and a baby. Whoosh, got me tired just typing and linking all that.  Thanks to Leslie for her sharing the love. 

2 comments:

Corina Acosta said...

Hello! I would love to read Leslie Hammer's Stencil Pro tutorial but when I click the link it takes me to a page that says her blog is for "Invited Readers Only". Is there anyway to "invite" me so I can take a look! I am new to the gocco communtiy and just got my first gocco via ebay today! I am more of a "hack and make it work" type so I am looking forward to finding any new ways to modify the machine to work amidst the dwindling available supplies! ;-)

Thank you and keep up the amazing inspiration!

Art Wall Katie said...

I'll look into it, Cori. Thanks

Post a Comment