about me

Sunday, September 3, 2006

My first real employment in the visual arts was in the design department of the paper mecca: Paper Source in Chicago making samples and styling products for images used in catalogs and on the website. I took and taught several crafty classes in the stores, which is how I learned the joys of Print Gocco.

After a career move brought my husband and I to Madison, Wisconsin, I continued working in visuals: merchandising clothing and accessories pages and putting together themed assortments for clothing e-tailer Shopbop.com. After the birth of my daughter, I retired from corporate life and opened an online shop of mostly Gocco prints. I was saddened by the possible loss of such a fine contraption so I started this blog and brought back the Save Gocco site to try to keep Gocco around f0r as long as possible. So click around, tell fellow fans your story and most importantly, help of ways to help save Gocco.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, ive just bought my first Gocco printer. its the PG-10 and i cannot wait to try it out. Just wondering, can the screens be cleaned and reused or do they have to be disposed of after one use? P.S. love the site!

Anonymous said...

WOW. I've never heard of Gocco until just this moment when looking over at an article on Design*Sponge and now I want one! This is such a great product, if they had just marketed it better (such as just get the word out that it even exists here in the US) I'm sure it would have sold!

Laurie Richardson said...

Hi Katie

I need help looking for screens for my gocco printer I recently brought. Can you help me in anyway

Thank you

familien Solbakken said...

Hi I would love to buy a gocco printer, but I am having a hard time finding out where to get one! Can you please help? I live in Norway, should it be a problem to have it shipped over? Or maybe they sell them in the UK which is nearer.
Thank you, please e-mail sirisolbakken@me.com

Siri

Post a Comment