Gocco Exhibit at Art Wall Online

Saturday, November 7, 2009



I want to share a new project with you that I've been working on for quite some time. After I re-launched the Save Gocco site this spring, I wanted to add a page that featured a styled display of Gocco prints in illustrated frames on a wall. I liked the concept so much that I decided to add other pages for different kinds of art. One thing lead to the next and Art Wall was created. The "studio" room is dedicated pieces made with Print Gocco. I included some well-known Gocco artists, along with a few that are new to the scene, but they're all very special. Jess Gonacha Swift (a fellow Gocco gal) created the illustrations for the website, and also came up with the sweetest animation for the launch which happens to be today! The site also has a blog. I hope you enjoy Art Wall, I had the most fun putting it together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very neat layout

Jessica Nichols said...

This is just so darling! I've been meaning to get over here and get the full story, I'm sorry it took me so long! What a concept and the animation is too darling for words!

Art Wall Katie said...

Thanks so much, Jessica

Post a Comment