New Resources on Save Gocco Site

Saturday, October 3, 2009


I sound like a Jr. High counselor: "NEW RESOURCES, kids. Stop by the student center..." Really, it's just that I updated the Save Gocco site with a few new resources. Mint design blog has a nice Gocco FAQ's page on her blog I thought I'd pass on. I also added the previously mentioned Gocco comparison article that Jamie Pulley authored after laboring over it for who-knows-how-long. His pocket pal Gocco charts are also a new listed resource. Unfortunately, I had to delete a few of the suppliers who were listed. They're cold out of supplies, boo. Please pay no attention to the extra spaces between the new links. Wordpress, you really get my goat sometimes, you know that? Grrrrrr. Also, if anyone has any info on classes being offered, I'd love to update that list as well. Thanks, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment